street innovations crew

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car club

3 posters

suspension (previous forum)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Number of posts : 51

suspension (previous forum) Empty suspension (previous forum)

Post  Admin Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:56 pm

Suspention
    by sicaccord on Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:33 pm

Well all it is official. As of February 28th my license will be suspended for 6 months. Call it wrong place at the wrong time. By June i woulda had a clean license but i guess not. Just sucks b/c i wont have it for the best time of any car fanatic. THE SUMMER. Rollin down the window and just going for a drive wont happen anymore. Shit just goin for a drive wont happen anymore. Now i need a chofer ( <--i spelt that so wrong). Just figured i'd share b/c it sucks something aweful. Conditional here I come. YAH!!!! sicaccord

E-mail Top
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Re: Suspention
    by 1sickat on Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:46 pm

dont feel bad we have all been there i was there 4 times so i feel your pain

Life problems are like past roads they get smaller in my review mirror...and that the way i like it.
    1sickat

E-mail Top
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    by sicNYgalant on Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:03 am

Well folks i am proud to announce that Yes I did get locked up last weekend for having 18 suspensions open at one time and almost went to county jail but posted $1000 bail and saw the judge in the middle of the night to get out. Dont feel bad buddy ur not alone.

sicNYgalant

E-mail Top
    by sicaccord on Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:14 pm

Yea it just suxs b/c it is very possible that my career can depend on a clean license, no matter how good i get. Plus i love driving to much. I cant stand other drivers......well most of em at least.sicaccord

E-mail Top
    by sicstang on Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:00 am

i can only imagine how hard that would be. i feel for you man. hopefully time will pass by quickly."Who is the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows..."sicstang

E-mail Top
    sicaccord
    sicaccord

Number of posts : 90

suspension (previous forum) Empty UPDATE!!!

Post  sicaccord Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:04 pm

Okay so got an update for everyone just incase the subject isn't clear. Notice has been sent to DMV to suspend my license for failing to appear for a ticket. Now i have already spoken to the court that i had to appear in and they notified me the suspention will not be lifted until I appear. Kinda understandable. Okay but here is the problem. Since this court is in west bumblefuk the court told me it will be 3 months until the next court date. meaning the suspention gets lifted in june then everything goes back to my restricted license until August. LIFE IS FUCKING GREAT Evil or Very Mad

suspension (previous forum) Empty Re: suspension (previous forum)

Post  Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:37 pm

thats sucks dude sorry to hear that
    1sickat
    1sickat

Number of posts : 244

Post  1sickat Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:24 am

as a expert on the subject call the court and ask if you can resubmit bail and at least lift the suspension.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:42 pm