street innovations crew

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car club

4 posters

Yet another accident with the truck

sicdakota
    sicdakota

Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Number of posts : 129

Yet another accident with the truck Empty Yet another accident with the truck

Post  sicdakota Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:02 pm

So today I woke up pretty early for an unemployed single insomniac, to go to an appointment I had in newburgh. On my way I decided to take the road that goes from ed's house to 32 and SURPRISE!!, a haisedic (sp) guy in a minivan is in my lane flying around a corner. Using my survival of the quickest tact I managed to avoid him hitting me head on and so he just gouged out the side of my truck put me in a ditch and against a powerline poll. So after finally having the truck fixxed after the deer I hit in 2007 I am once again driving a beat up pickup. Totally rad right. Yes this just happened and my first thought was I should have just let him hit me head on/totaled the truck and gotten a beater, and my second thought was I gotta tell the SIC crew. Das Vadanya.
    1sickat
    1sickat

Number of posts : 244

Yet another accident with the truck Empty Re: Yet another accident with the truck

Post  1sickat Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:22 pm

wow dude that sux did you call the cops and get a report at least the insurance should fix this and you wont have to pay for it but it still sux. are you ok
    sicdakota
    sicdakota

Yet another accident with the truck Empty Re: Yet another accident with the truck

Post  sicdakota Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:16 pm

So today's my moms birthday and I'm running around like a maniac, but I wante to let you all know I got some of the trucks damage fixed this weekend by C&M on 17m accross from museum village. And for a black paint job they did a pretty decent job, there is one run, and a small dent before the gas cap they missed, but as far as how bad the body line was, the fixed it perfect, so if you need any work I'd recommend them. I'm gunna try and get back over there and talk to them about wetsanding the run I found because I'm almost positive it's all clear coat. Later vaders.
    sicstang
    sicstang

Number of posts : 103

Post  sicstang Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:23 pm

glad to hear it came out so well...hopefully ur future doesn't hold any deer or "haisedic guys" any time soon! lol

Post  Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:07 am

glad to hear ur alright bro
    sicaccord
    sicaccord

Number of posts : 90

Post  sicaccord Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:21 pm

damn man sorry it happened in the first place. Glad your alright and at least you got it fixed.
    sicdakota
    sicdakota

Post  sicdakota Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:35 am

yeah I gotta go back and have them look at a little bit, but I don't wanna be too picky, I mean it is black, the hardest generic color to paint
    1sickat
    1sickat

Post  1sickat Mon May 04, 2009 4:14 pm

thats the prob with black cars they show every little thing
    sicstang
    sicstang

Number of posts : 103

Post  sicstang Wed May 06, 2009 2:45 am

yea...thas why i'm thinkin about going two tone so that only half my car shows all the imperfections lol

Post  Guest Wed May 06, 2009 8:44 am

yea you should do the right side like hot neon brown or magenta
    sicdakota
    sicdakota

Post  sicdakota Thu May 14, 2009 12:06 pm

hot neon brown magenta, also known as diarrhea
    1sickat
    1sickat

Post  1sickat Wed May 27, 2009 1:46 pm

only you

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:23 pm