street innovations crew

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car club

3 posters

SIC Challenge: Front Sway bar links

sicdakota
    sicdakota

Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Number of posts : 129

SIC Challenge: Front Sway bar links Empty SIC Challenge: Front Sway bar links

Post  sicdakota Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:21 am

I cannot find aftermarket front sway bar links or bushings anywhere for my truck. If anyone can you win the challenge and I'll owe you a cheap beer. It's a 2005 Dodge Dakota 2 wheel drive with 4.7L V8, everyone is telling me it's a dealer only item, so see if you can find them. I have given up.
    sicstang
    sicstang

Number of posts : 103

SIC Challenge: Front Sway bar links Empty Re: SIC Challenge: Front Sway bar links

Post  sicstang Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:27 pm

hope this helps...they are expensive but include both front and rear.

http://www.summitracing.com/search/year/2005/make/DODGE/model/DAKOTA/?keyword=sway%20bar&dds=1
    sicdakota
    sicdakota

SIC Challenge: Front Sway bar links Empty Re: SIC Challenge: Front Sway bar links

Post  sicdakota Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:00 pm

Those are the whole sway bars, I just need to replace the links/bushings.
    sicstang
    sicstang

Number of posts : 103

Post  sicstang Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:37 am

wow...completely overlooked that part...jus saw sway bars. couldn't find any this time...i'll keep lookin and let you know.
    sicny01
    sicny01

Number of posts : 58

Post  sicny01 Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:29 pm

http://www.dodgedakotas.com/ , try them they might have a good posting for you in there forum
    sicdakota
    sicdakota

Post  sicdakota Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:39 pm

I have found that it is defenitely a dealer only part, and is like 120 per side list price, and $85.00 through my shop per side, so fuck it. I'll live without new links.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content