street innovations crew

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car club

3 posters

NO MORE MIDGET BASKETBALL!!!!!!!!!!!

NO MORE MIDGET BASKETBALL!!!!!!!!!!! Empty NO MORE MIDGET BASKETBALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest Sat May 09, 2009 12:45 pm

yo this shit hurts like all holy hell. yes i had fun at the house and in the ER but damn. only me right.for those who weren't there i tore some ligaments and tendons playing midget basketball with dave and claudia and my other friends waldo and desiree. these are the types of shenanigans we get into when where drunk. good times man good times
    sicstang
    sicstang

Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Number of posts : 103

NO MORE MIDGET BASKETBALL!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: NO MORE MIDGET BASKETBALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  sicstang Sat May 09, 2009 2:10 pm

damn man...looks like everytime theres alcohol involved you get hurt lol. hope u feel better.

NO MORE MIDGET BASKETBALL!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: NO MORE MIDGET BASKETBALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest Sat May 09, 2009 2:42 pm

i know right no matter where i am it never fails lol. wish u guys were there ohyea we played hide sn seek too. lol got hurt there to lol
    sicstang
    sicstang

Number of posts : 103

Post  sicstang Sun May 10, 2009 11:03 pm

yea, we heard that you all played hide and seek too but didnt hear that you got hurt again lol.
    sicdakota
    sicdakota

Number of posts : 129

Post  sicdakota Thu May 14, 2009 12:11 pm

The man is made of glass.

Post  Guest Sun May 17, 2009 10:29 am

more like fiberglass i bend but dont break only had one broke bone in my life but had some fucked up weird shit happentho
    1sickat
    1sickat

Number of posts : 244

Post  1sickat Wed May 27, 2009 1:58 pm

hows the arm

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:50 pm

its good not a 100% but usable lol whats up with u guys?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:56 pm